Aged in offsite warehouses in Indiana, the whiskey was shipped in barrel to the Tommyrotter facility in Buffalo, NY. In the months prior to the bourbon’s arrival in Western New York, the founders sought Cabernet Sauvignon barrels from the most renowned vineyards in Napa Valley and transported them to Buffalo.
- Aroma: Sweet plum notes are rounded by a classic bourbon honey and vanilla profile.
- Taste: Dried cherries and rye spice. Full bodied caramel and light smokiness.
- 47.5% alc./vol., 95 proof.
- Mash Bill: Corn, rye, barley
- Color: Cherry amber / burgundy amber
- Production: One time / 416 cases